Join us for an amazing spooky adventure at the beautiful Adelaide Shores Resort from Friday 13th October!
Dress up and join us for a Ghouly Good weekend.
Join us in a spooky escapades, trick or treating, fun games and frivolity.
Varied accommodation is available from holiday units to access villas.
Some of our activities include
- Welcome breakfast
- Trick or treating
- Sausage Sizzle
we can't forget our FAMOUS sensory Sunday!!!
Please see the following link for information on the beautiful venue:
Terms and Conditions for Spooky Camp – Adelaide Shores 13-16 October 2017
This is an amazing venue but as it is in high demand it does come with some conditions - please do read before booking:
- Booking for the event, either by full pre-payment or on invoice, implies agreement to the following conditions:
- § Fees for the event must be paid in full by the 31st August 2017. Your booking will be cancelled, and subject to a $100 cancellation fee, if full payment is not received by this date.
- § Attending families need to read and sign an event agreement before participating in any activities, and read and agree to abide by the Responsibilities document. Please note attendees are responsible for the care and supervision of their own children and family members at all times during this event.
Bookings are subject to the following cancellation fees passed on from the venue:
- § Cancellations less than 21 days prior to the event will forfeit any fees paid, and will still remain liable for any outstanding fees not yet paid.
- § Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will be refunded any monies paid less a $100 cancellation fee. Please note cancelling party will be liable for the $100 fee even if monies have not yet been paid.